Welles Park Fall Ball @ Winnemac Park
Three age divisions – 12U, 10U and 8U (Age on May 1, 2015 determines age group)
- Sign up as an individual or as part of a full or partially formed team
- Teams and individuals will have the option of joining the Major League or Minor League Divisions within each age division.
- The Major League Division is for teams that primarily comprised of house league all star travel players or more skilled players.
- The Minor Division is for teams which do not play travel or have only a few kids that do.
- Players who sign up individually will be placed in the Minor League Division.
- Divisions might be combined depending upon the number of teams in each division
8U: WPPA Minor rules for pitching (modified kid pitch for two innings, then regular kid pitch),
but after 3 walks by a pitcher revert to modified kid pitch.
60' bases, 42' pitching distance, leads only after ball crosses plate.
Wall at 3rd to be discussed, but definitely wall at 3rd if action starts with runners on 1st/3rd.
10U: Full kid pitch, 60' bases, 46' pitching distance; WPPA Major division leading/stealing rules (leave base only after ball released). No wall at 3rd.
12U: Full kid pitch, 70' bases, 48.6' pitching distance, WPPA Senior division leading/stealing rules (full leads permitted).
One balk warning per pitcher. No wall at 3rd.
Games played at beautiful Winnemac Park and Legion Field (8U only)
Games begin weekend of August 29/30; regular season ends weekend of October 17/18 with playoffs the weekend of October 24/25. No games over Labor Day weekend. All games on Saturday and Sunday.
Volunteer Coaches are needed!!!****
Registration begins July 13
For additional information please contact Lonny Essex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navigate to your "Family Schedule" to make your life a lot easier
The family schedule functionality provided by the web site gives all of your players practices and games entered on the web site on one page. To get to your family schedule:
1) Sign onto web site with your account info.
2) Navigate to "How to; Edit My Account"
3) Scroll down, click on the button - "Family Schedule"
Start planning your summer now. The 2015 WPPA schedule in now online.